Sisters Circle strives to build meaningful one-to-one connections and create a network of support that promotes life-long success. Mentors can increase awareness, share information, and provide opportunities to practice life-skills within the context of a trusted relationship.
As a mentor, we invite you to:
- Serve as a consistent presence in a young girl’s life throughout middle and high school.
- Connect once a week virtually by phone, text, or FaceTime.
- Participate in monthly virtual group programs (e.g., Girl Talk sessions on healthy relationships and grief and loss)
- Engage in “On-Your-Own” monthly activities sponsored by Sisters Circle (e.g., outdoor offerings like the Maryland Zoo and take-home activities like pottery-painting kits from Amazing Glaze)
- Introduce your mentee to new experiences and opportunities.
- Take part in our mentor orientation and continuing education series.