Are you looking for a way to impact young people in our city? Become a one-to-one mentor and join a circle of diverse and dedicated women who are committed to make a difference. Imagine the meaningful change you could make in a young girl’s life…and your own.
As a mentor, we invite you to:
- Serve as a consistent presence in a young girl’s life throughout middle and high school.
- Connect once a week virtually by phone, text, or FaceTime.
- Participate in monthly virtual group programs (e.g., Girl Talk sessions on healthy relationships and grief and loss)
- Engage in “On-Your-Own” monthly activities sponsored by Sisters Circle (e.g., outdoor offerings like the Maryland Zoo and take-home activities like pottery-painting kits from Amazing Glaze)
- Introduce your mentee to new experiences and opportunities.
- Take part in our mentor orientation and continuing education series.